Hello everyone! Welcome to another Saturday blog hop with the Create with Connie and Mary design team! This week we are featuring cards with a metallic theme! I am your stop right after the fabulous Debbie Henderson! She always is an inspiration!
Stampin' Up! has so many metallic products available and they are so much fun to use on a card! I love the touch of elegance! This is what I chose to do for this week's theme:
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- Run a piece of Basic Black through the Big Shot using the Modern Mosaic embossing folder and adhere to card base using dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting from Cottage Greetings onto the card base using Momento ink
- Use the Triple Banner punch to punch both ends of a strip of Gold fancy foil designer velum and adhere to card
- Use the 2 3/8" scallop circle punch to punch the shape from Whisper White card stock and use the Updated Essentials paper piercing pack to pierce two circles inside the shape then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Use the Butterfly thinlits to cut a butterfly from gold foil paper and adhere to card with glue dots on the butterfly body and bend the wings slightly
- Add gold sequins from the Metallic Sequins assortment
It is really hard to see the Mosaic embossing but it is there and really adds to the elegance! Time to send you on to see what the talented Connie Babbert has to show you all! I know you will love it! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Cottage Greetings; Paper- Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Whisper White, gold foil sheet, gold fancy foil designer vellum; Ink- Momento ink; Accessories- Modern Mosaic embossing folder, Butterfly thinlits, 2 3/8" scallop circle punch, Updated Essentials paper piercing pack, Triple Banner punch, Metallic Sequins assortment, dimensionals