Hello everyone! It's time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop with the design team! This week we are featuring cards that use alphabets and/or the greetings thinlits. I am your stop after the fabulous Debbie Henderson! She always has such great ideas!
I don't currently own any alphabet stamp sets but I do have the Little Letters thinlets and always love a reason to get them out! I found a super simple layout in the current catalog and made it work for me!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Adhere three strips of Cherry on Top washi tape to the card base
- Use the 1 1/2" circle punch to punch a circle from Pool Party
- Use the 1 5/8" scallop circle punch to punch a scallop circle from Bermuda Bay then put it back into the scallop punch and turn it so that the point will punch through the scallops and punch again to get the pointed/starburst look
- Adhere the circle to the starburst shape
- Add some silver metallic thread to the back of the shape and adhere the shape to the card with dimensionals
- Cut the letters "H" and "I" using the Little Letters thinlits from Watermelon Wonder card stock and adhere to the circle with dimensionals
- Add silver sequins from the metallic sequins assortment to the card
This is a super simple card! And I think it is very mailable! Time for you to see what the super talented Connie Babbert has to show you! I know you will love it! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- none; Paper- Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Watermelon Wonder; Ink- none; Accessories- Cherry on Top washi tape, 1 5/8" scallop circle punch, 1 1/2" circle punch, silver metallic thread, Little Letters thinlits, metallic assortment sequins, dimensionals