Today's card uses a new stamp set and some new colors with a simple layout!
- Card base is Mint Macaron
- Run a piece of Mint Macaron through the Big Shot using the Large Polka Dot embossing folder then adhere to card base
- Flag the ends of a strip of Tip Top Taupe and adhere to card
- Flag the ends of a strip of Basic Black and adhere to card
- Use the Deco Labels framelits to cut the shape from Cucumber Crush card stock and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the frog image from You're Sublime stamp set onto Whisper White using black StazOn ink then color in using an aqua painter and Mint Macaron and Cucumber Crush inks
- Punch the image out using the 2" circle punch and adhere to card
Super simple and a very mailable card! I love this set! Such cute images! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- You're Sublime; Paper- Mint Macaron, Cucumber Crush, Basic Black, Tip Top Taupe, Whisper White; Ink- black StazOn, Cucumber Crush, Mint Macaron; Accessories- Large Polka Dot embossing folder, Deco Labels framelits, 2" circle punch, aqua painter, dimensionals