Today's card was one I created for a swap I was in this past month. I was inspired by another card I had seen that used the white ink with the Woodgrain stamp on Crumb Cake card stock. I love that look!
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- On a piece of Crumb Cake stamp the Hardwood background stamp using Whisper White craft ink then adhere to card base
- Create a tag from Whisper White and punch the top using the Ornate tag topper punch
- Fold a small strip of Mossy Meadow card stock in half and adhere to top of tag
- Stamp the leaf image from Crazy About You onto the tag using Mossy Meadow ink
- Stamp the greeting using Early Espresso ink then adhere tag to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the flower onto a piece of Whisper White using Hello Honey ink and punch out using the Flower Medallion punch and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Punch the flower center from Early Espresso card stock using the 7/8" scallop circle punch and adhere to flower center using dimensionals
- Thread a piece of linen thread through a gold basic metal button and tie a bow then adhere to flower center
Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Crazy About You, Hardwood background; Paper- Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White; Ink- Whisper White craft, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso; Accessories- Ornate tag topper punch, Flower Medallion punch, 7/8" scallop circle punch, linen thread, dimensionals