Hello everyone! It's time for another Saturday blog hop with the designers from Create with Connie and Mary! This week we are featuring projects using vellum! I am your stop after the talented Debbie Henderson!
There is SO much you can do with vellum! I love it! I recently came across an idea using vellum to make a shaker card! How clever is that!! I made a pocket using two pieces of vellum and they are held together with washi tape! I used some new products and colors to create this card!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Adhere a piece of Cherry on Top designer paper to the card base
- Create the shaker/pocket from two pieces of vellum and use the Cherry on Top washi tape to adhere the pieces together
- Before adhering the pocket closed, fill it with stars that are punched from Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay card stock using the star punch from the itty bitty accents punch pack (I also used the confetti stars border punch and punched stars from gold glimmer paper)
- Stamp the greeting from the Build a Birthday stamp set using Tuxedo black Momento ink
- Adhere the shaker/pocket to the card with dimensionals
- Stamp the candle images onto Whisper White card stock using Bermuda Bay, Watermelon Wonder and Cucumber Crush inks and cut out
- Stamp the flame image onto Whisper White using Crushed Curry ink and cut out then adhere to the back of each candle
- Adhere candles to card with dimensionals
Now it's time to send you on to see what the fabulous Connie Babbert has created for you! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!