Hello everyone! It's time for another Saturday Blog Hop from the Create with Connie and Mary design team! We have finished up Week 3 of the Cards "Create"tions Celebrations edition! Wow! Time flies when you're having fun! I hope you all were inspired by the fabulous projects that were shared! If you didn't get a chance to subscribe, it's not too late! You can still subscribe to the edition and see all the fabulous ideas that were shared over the last three weeks! I am your stop after the super talented Debbie Henderson!
I used the Pictogram Punches stamp set this past week. I love this set for its versatility and for the fact that it's so easy to use with the coordination punches - the itty bitty accents punch pack! We have gotten two graduation announcements! WOW! I can't believe that these young ones are old enough to graduate! One of them I taught when she was in fifth grade! Anyway, I thought that the sentiment "you're a star" was a perfect for a graduation card! So I used the school colors (blue and white) and added a bit of silver to make a money holder. What graduate doesn't want money?
And a picture of the inside where you can see I used the envelope punch board to make the tab...
- The base is Pacific Point
- Run another piece of Pacific Point through the Big Shot using the Lucky Stars embossing folder and then adhere to base
- Cut the two stars from Whisper White using the Stars framelits and adhere to the money holder using dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting from Pictogram Punches onto a piece of Whisper White using Pacific Point then flag the end and round the top left hand corner with the Project Life corner rounder then adhere to the holder
- Add a strip of silver foil paper
- Punch a star from silver foil paper using the itty bitty and adhere to the sentiment
Now it's time to send you on to see what the fabulous Connie Babbert has to show you! If you would like to see a list of all the stamp sets that were used during our edition, you can find that at the Create with Connie and Mary website. And while you are there, why not sign up to see all the creations made with those sets! Thanks for stopping by and for all your support! Have a great day!