Hello everyone! It's time for another blog hop with the Stamp Review Crew! This time we are featuring the Wondrous Wreath stamp set! This stamp set was released in the Holiday mini catalog but has been carried over! I used it for fall and Christmas so it was fun to come up with something for the spring season! I am your stop right after the fabulous Martha Inchley.
With the weather we are having here in Western Colorado, it wasn't hard to make a spring card! It is just gorgeous around here! So I looked ahead to an upcoming holiday and chose Mother's Day to make this pretty spring wreath.
I used the sketch at Freshly Made to help me with the layout and the colors came from the All Abloom designer paper stack.
- Card Base is Whisper White
- Adhere a strip of the All Abloom designer paper to the card base
- Run a piece of Pistachio Pudding card stock through the Big Shot using the Decorative Dots embossing folder then adhere to card
- Stamp the first layer of leaves from Wondrous Wreath onto a piece of Whisper White using Pistachio Pudding ink
- Stamp the second layer of leaves over the first layer using Mossy Meadow ink then cut out using the Wonderful Wreath framelits
- Adhere wreath to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment from And Many More onto a strip of Whisper White using Tuxedo Black Momento ink and angle the ends then adhere to wreath with dimensionals
- Punch a variety of flowers from Strawberry Slush, Daffodil Delight and Blushing Bride using the itty bitty accents punch pack
- Adhere flowers to the wreath then add rhinestones to flower centers
Now it's time to send you on to see what the talented Ann Shach has to show you! I know you will be inspired! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
This is an awesome card, Debra! I love the All Abloom DSP with the stunning wreath. The flowers are the perfect addition to wreath and the perfect Mother's Day card!ReplyDelete
Love the bright pops of color on your wreath! Beautiful for Mother's Day!ReplyDelete
Fantastic card Deb! Beautiful colours and those little flowers just pop off the wreath!ReplyDelete
Beautiful, Deb! I love the texture! The small flowers, with their rhinestone centers, are the perfect accents on the wreath. It's a perfect Mother's Day card!ReplyDelete
Such pretty spring colors! Perfect sentiment choice!ReplyDelete
I love your little cluster of flowers that you created. It makes me look forward to being able to hang a floral wreath on my door. *sigh*ReplyDelete
Lovely all the way aroundReplyDelete
What a pretty, springtome card, Deb! I love how the flowers on your wreath carried over the flowers in the DSP.ReplyDelete
Beautiful spring colors! I love the asymmetrical design! Love it!ReplyDelete
This is such a beautiful spring design. I love how you turned the wreath into a springtime beauty with the colors and beautiful little flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!ReplyDelete
Is it okay that I'm mad at you for having beautiful weather, if I tell you how much I love your card? :-) Such a happy, perfect mom card!ReplyDelete
Super cute! I love your colour combo!ReplyDelete