Good morning everyone! WOW! I can't believe that next week is Christmas! This week's Create with Connie and Mary challenge is a beautiful color challenge! Take a look!
Whisper White, Silver Glimmer and Cherry Cobbler. Perfect for an elegant Christmas card! Here's what I did...
My card came together quite easy and I like the elegant touches of silver and sparkle!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Run a piece of Whisper White through the Big Shot using the Northern Flurry embossing folder
- Stamp the greeting from Ornamental Pines using Tuxedo Black Momento ink
- Cut a strip of Silver glimmer paper using the Large Scallop edgelit and adhere to back of embossed panel then adhere to card base using dimensionals
- Stamp the ornament image onto a piece of Whisper White with Cherry Cobbler ink and cut out
- Adhere a piece of silver baker's twine to the back of the ornament creating a loop at the top
- Adhere the ornament to the card using dimensionals
- Add rhinestones to the card
Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team did with these fabulous colors at the Create with Connie and Mary website! We always love to see what you do with our challenges! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Ornamental Pine; Paper- Whisper White, silver glimmer paper; Ink- Cherry Cobbler, Tuxedo black Momento ink; Accessories- Northern Flurry embossing folder, silver baker's twine, Large Scallop edgelit, rhinestones, dimensionals