Today's card was made for the sketch at Freshly Made. I do want to try to make a lot of fall cards while I can! I got this set and matching framelits not too long ago and really want to use it while I can!
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- Run a piece of Crumb Cake card stock through the Big Shot using the Woodgrain embossing folder and then sponge the edges with Crumb Cake ink
- Stamp a piece of Cajun Craze with the leaf image from Fall Fest using Cajun Craze ink and sponge the edges using Crumb Cake ink then adhere stamped panel to the bottom of the embossed panel
- Stamp the greeting from Good Greeting using Early Espresso ink onto a strip of Old Olive and sponge the edges with Crumb Cake ink then adhere to panel
- Adhere panel to card base using dimensionals
- Stamp the pumpkins onto Whisper White using Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive inks then cut out using the Fun Fall framelits
- Adhere the taller one to the card and then adhere the smaller one using dimensionals
- Thread a piece of linen thread through a gold basic metal button and tie a bow then adhere to card
The Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Edition starts today! I hope you have subscribed so you can see all the wonderful creations that everyone has been working on! If you haven't, it is not too late! Also, the blog candy winners will be announced today so keep checking their site to see if you are a winner! Good luck! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Fall Fest, Good Greetings; Paper- Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Whisper White; Ink- Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Crumb Cake; Accessories- Fun Fall framelits, Woodgrain embossing folder, gold basic metal button, linen thread, dimensionals