Today's card was inspired by the sketch at Freshly Made. I was in the mood to use some blendabilities.
- Card base is Whisper White
- Cut the edge of a strip of Pumpkin Pie with the Large Scallop edgelit then adhere to card base
- Adhere a strip of Daffodil Delight to card
- Stamp the greeting from Bloom With Hope onto a piece of Whisper White using Tuxedo Black Momento ink then stamp the flower image
- Color the flower with Blendabilities: Skin Tone Assortment, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight
- Use the Project Life corner rounder to round the bottom left corner and adhere panel to a piece of Chocolate Chip then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Add two Pumpkin Pie candy dots to card
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Bloom with Hope; Paper- Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip; Ink- Tuxedo Black Momento ink, Blendabilities: Skin Tone assortment, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight; Accessories- Project Life corner rounder, Brights candy dots, Large Scallop edgelit, dimensionals