Today's card was another that I did with my stamp club on Monday. Super easy!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Stamp the vase image from Pictogram Punches onto a piece of Whisper White using Wild Wasabi ink and adhere to a piece of Island Indigo card stock
- Adhere the panel to a piece of Whisper White card stock and stamp the greeting from Four You at the bottom using Island Indigo ink
- Adhere the panel to the card base with dimensionals
- Stamp the vase again onto a piece of Whisper White using Island Indigo ink and cut the vase part out and adhere over green vase with dimensionals
- Punch flowers from Tangelo Twist, Crushed Curry and Rich Razzleberry using the itty bitty accents punch pack and adhere to stems
- Add rhinestones to flower centers
- Tie a knot with Blushing Bride 1/4" cotton ribbon and adhere to vase
- Flag the end of a piece of Rich Razzleberry card stock and adhere to card
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Pictogram Punches, Four You; Paper- Whisper White, Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry, Tangelo Twist, Crushed Curry; Ink- Island Indigo, Wild Wasabi; Accessories- Blushing Bride 1/4" cotton ribbon, itty bitty accents punch pack, rhinestones, dimensionals