Hello everyone! Create with Connie and Mary have finished up their final week of the Summer Collection! At the end of each week they have a special challenge. This week we have a color challenge! Take a look at these fabulous colors!
Mossy Meadow, Lost Lagoon and Sahara Sand are the beautiful colors to work with! And here is what I did with them.
This week at the Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection the topic was Back to Nature so I pulled out the Kinda Eclectic stamp set! I love this set!
- Card base is Sahara Sand
- Stamp the dots image from Kinda Eclectic onto a piece of Sahara Sand using Sahara Sand ink
- Tie a piece of Lost Lagoon stitched satin ribbon around the stamped panel
- Punch a strip of Mossy Meadow using the dotted scallop ribbon punch and adhere to stamped panel
- Stamp the leaf image using Mossy Meadow onto a piece of Mossy Meadow card stock and onto a piece of Whisper White card stock and cut both out
- Adhere leaf images to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting from Honeycomb Hello onto the panel with Mossy Meadow ink and adhere panel onto card base using dimensionals
- Stamp the butterfly image onto a piece of Lost Lagoon card stock using Lost Lagoon ink and punch out with the Bitty Butterfly punch
- Adhere butterfly to card and add rhinestones
Visit Create with Connie and Mary to find more great creations using these colors. Even though the Summer Collection has come to an end, you can still see all the projects that have been shared and download all the tutorials! Thanks for all your support! Have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Kinda Eclectic, Honeycomb Hello; Paper- Lost Lagoon, Sahara Sand, Mossy Meadow; Ink- Mossy Meadow, Sahara Sand, Lost Lagoon; Accessories- Lost Lagoon stitched satin ribbon, Bitty Butterfly punch, dotted ribbon scallop punch, rhinestones, dimensionals