Hello everyone! It is time for another great challenge from the Create with Connie and Mary team! This week we have a super fun sketch challenge! Check it out!
Such a clean and easy sketch and that's what I did with my card! Check it out!
- Card base is Pacific Point
- Run a piece of Pacific Point through the Big Shot using the Arrows embossing folder then adhere to card base
- Stamp the image from Starburst Sayings onto Whisper White using Pacific Point ink and cut out using the Starburst framelits
- Flag the end of two strips of silver foil paper and adhere to the back of the starburst then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Add rhinestones to card
Super simple and super fun! Check out the other creations from the rest of the talented design team at the Create with Connie and Mary site! I hope you play along with us this week! We love to see what you do!!
Are you a subscriber of the Summer Collection? Why not? So much to see! So many wonderful creations using brand new Stampin' Up! products! Need more reasons to sign up? Check these out!
- 18 EXCLUSIVE 3D projects suitable for classes and stamp camps...most completed within 2 hours!
- PLUS 24 card ideas seen ONLY by our subscribers (6 stamp sets with 4 cards each)
- Our projects are ONLY available to our subscribers...we never show the collection projects online (ONLY the Preview Projects are shown)
- EACH project has a full downloadable PICTURE tutorial that continues all the information you need to recreate the project!
- Less than $1 per project!
Thanks for stopping and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Starburst Sayings; Paper- Pacific Point, Whisper White, silver foil; Ink- Pacific Point; Accessories- Arrows embossing folder, rhinestones, Starburst framelits, rhinestones, dimensionals