- Card base is Lost Lagoon
- Stamp the dots from Dotty Angles on the card base using Lost Lagoon ink
- Cut the word bubble shapes from Rich Razzleberry, Soft Sky, Pool Party and Pink Pirouette card stocks using Word Bubbles framelits and adhere to card
- Stamp the greeting from Just Sayin' using Lost Lagoon ink and cut out using the Word Bubbles framelits and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Punch a flower from Rich Razzleberry using the itty bitty accents punch pack and adhere to card
- Adhere a rhinestone to flower center
Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection kicks off today! Don't miss out on all the great projects that will be shared! I hope to see you there!
- 4 FABULOUS weeks filled with wonderful ideas featuring the products from the NEW 2014-15 catalog!
- 18 EXCLUSIVE 3D projects suitable for classes and stamp camps...most completed within 2 hours!
- PLUS 24 card ideas seen ONLY by our subscribers (6 stamp sets with 4 cards each)
- Our projects are ONLY available to our subscribers...we never show the collection projects online (ONLY the Preview Projects are shown)
- EACH project has a full downloadable PICTURE tutorial that continues all the information you need to recreate the project!
- Less than $1 per project!
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Dotty Angles, Just Sayin'; Paper- Lost Lagoon, Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette, Soft Sky, Pool Party, Whisper White; Ink- Lost Lagoon; Accessories- Word Bubbles framelits, itty bitty accents punch pack, rhinestones, dimensionals