Today's card uses some more new product! I just love that Blackberry Bliss! Such a pretty purple! The little yellow butterfly is cut from Hello Honey.
- Card base is Blackberry Bliss
- On a piece of Crumb Cake stamp the Hardwood background stamp using Crumb Cake then adhere to card
- Use the scallop edge border punch to scallop the edge of a piece of Blackberry Bliss and adhere to card
- Flag the end of a piece of Whisper White and stamp the flower image from Bloom with Hope in black StazOn then color with Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey and Mossy Meadow inks and a blender pen
- Stamp the splatter stamp from Gorgeous Grunge using gold Encore
- Tie a piece of Blackberry Bliss stitched satin ribbon around panel and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment onto the card with black StazOn
- Cut a small butterfly from Hello Honey card stock using the Beautiful Wings embosslit and adhere to card
- Add a small pearl to butterfly
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Bloom with Hope, Hardwood, Gorgeous Grunge; Paper- Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Crumb Cake, Whisper White; Ink- black StazOn, gold Encore, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow; Accessories- Blackberry Bliss stitched satin ribbon, Beautiful Wings embosslit, pearl, blender pen, dimensionals