Today's card features the Blended Bloom stamp again along with the blendabilities markers. I decided to add a little grunge to this one.
- Card base is Whisper White
- On the card base I stamped the lines image from Gorgeous Grunge in Smoky Slate and the splatter image in Daffodil Delight
- On a piece of Whisper White I stamped the Blended Bloom stamp using the Tuxedo Black momento ink and colored it with the blendabilities markers - Rich Razzleberry and Daffodil Delight
- Cut out the flower and adhere two leaves that were cut from Mossy Meadow card stock using the Autumn Accents die then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting from Something to Say in Basic Grey
- Add a few rhinestones and call it done!
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Blended Bloom, Gorgeous Grunge, Something to Say; Paper- Whisper White, Mossy Meadow; Ink- Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight, Basic Grey, Tuxedo Black Momento, Blendabilities: Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry; Accessories- Autumn Accents die, rhinestones, dimensionals