Today's card uses some more of the beautiful fancy foil designer vellum. I have been having fun trying to find ways to use this beautiful paper. And I do love how this turned out!
- Card base is Very Vanilla
- Cut a strip of Gold foil sheet and a strip of gold foil designer vellum and angle the bottom of each going opposite directions
- Adhere the vellum piece to the gold piece then tie a piece of gold twine around both
- Adhere panel to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the bird image from Morning Meadow with Coastal Cabana onto Very Vanilla and cut out then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting from Morning Meadow in black StazOn onto a strip of Very Vanilla and angle one end then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Use the itty bitty shapes punch pack to punch a flower from Strawberry Slush and adhere to card
- Add a Very Vanilla candy dot to flower center
Pretty easy and elegant! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!
- 3 weeks of FABULOUS card ideas - 18 different sets (not including our two Preview sets).
- Each SET is presented with 4 cards...for a total of 72 EXCLUSIVE card ideas NOT SEEN ANYWHERE ELSE!
- Each Saturday we will each do a small favor as a bonus item using the same set we use during the week. These WILL be displayed publicly but only subscribers will see the cards!
- Featuring designers: Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson, Deb Currier, Nicole Tugrul, Connie Babbert, and Mary Brown