Today's card was one that I had made quite a while ago. It was inspired by the sketch at Paper Craft Crew Challenges.
- Card base is Baked Brown Sugar
- A layer of Baked Brown Sugar was run through the Big Shot using the Arrows embossing folder then adhered to the card with dimensionals
- Run a piece of Very Vanilla and a piece of Retro Fresh designer paper through the Big Shot at the same time using the Banners framelits and adhere together (the Very Vanilla helps add stability to the designer paper)
- Add three mini brads to banner then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp greeting from Geometrical in Coastal Cabana onto Very Vanilla and flag the ends then adhere to card
- Punch a circle from So Saffron with the 1/2" circle punch and adhere to card
- Stamp the arrow from Geometrical in Tangerine Tango onto Very Vanilla and cut out then adhere to card
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Geometrical; Paper- Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Retro Fresh designer paper; Ink- Tangerine Tango, Coastal Cabana; Accessories- Arrows embossing folder, Banners framelits, 1/2" circle punch, mini brads, dimensionals