Today's card was inspired by the sketch at Freshly Made. I also used some inspiration from a card that my friend Becky made!
- Card base is Crisp Cantaloupe
- On a piece of Whisper White I stamped the leaf image from Peaceful Petals in black StazOn twice and colored them in with a Pistachio Pudding marker and outlined the image with a Soft Sky marker
- Stamp the greeting in black StazOn
- Adhere a piece of Sweet Sorbet designer paper to the bottom part of the panel
- Adhere panel to a piece of Basic Black
- Adhere a strip of Basic Black to the front of the panel and tie a piece of Crisp Cantaloupe twine from the Sweet Sorbet accessory pack around it
- Adhere panel to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the flower image onto a piece of Whisper White with black StazOn and color image in with Crisp Cantaloupe, Summer Starfruit and Pistachio Pudding markers
- Cut image out and adhere to card with dimensionals (you may have to trim the stem of the flower off so it doesn't show)
- Add a rhinestone
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Peaceful Petals; Paper- Crisp Cantaloupe, Basic Black, Whisper White, Sweet Sorbet designer paper; Ink- black StazOn, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, Summer Starfruit, Soft Sky; Accessories- Sweet Sorbet accessory pack, rhinestone, dimensionals