Today's card was inspired by the colors from the Color Throwdown challenge a few weeks ago. I really liked them (and still do) and pulled out a set that I haven't used in a while. Love how it came together and how it is more masculine!
- Card base is Soft Sky
- Adhere a panel of Night of Navy to card base and then adhere a strip of Old Olive
- On a panel of Very Vanilla, stamp the plant image from By the Tide in Old Olive
- Stamp the lines and splatters from Gorgeous Grunge in Soft Sky then sponge the edges in Soft Sky
- Stamp the sentiment from Sweet Essentials in Night of Navy and add two mini brads then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the fish image onto a piece of Very Vanilla with Night of Navy ink and cut out
- Adhere fish to card with dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- By the Tide, Gorgeous Grunge, Sweet Essentials; Paper- Soft Sky, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Very Vanilla; Ink- Soft Sky, Old Olive, Night of Navy; Accessories- mini brads, dimensionals