Good morning, Friends! I'm here with this week's challenge from the Create with Connie and Mary team! This week we have a sketch! Take a look!
A clean and simple sketch! Here's my card!
I used the Blessed Easter single stamp again! I know that I used it for last week's challenge but I really love this stamp! So pretty and omitting the words, you can use it for many other occasions!
- Card base is Pear Pizzazz
- A layer of Gingham Garden designer paper is adhered to a piece of Melon Mambo card stock and then adhered to the card base with dimensionals
- Adhere three strips of vellum to card
- Stamp the image from Blessed Easter in black StazOn onto Naturals White card stock and cut out using the Ovals framelits
- Watercolor the image using a blender pen and Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz and Soft Sky inks
- Adhere oval to card with dimensionals
- Add three rhinestones to card
Be sure to visit the Create with Connie and Mary site to see the beautiful creations from the rest of the design team! So much great inspiration there! I hope to see your creation using this sketch linked up this week! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Blessed Easter; Paper- Pear Pizzazz, Melon Mambo, Naturals White, Vellum, Gingham Garden designer paper; Ink- black StazOn, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sky; Accessories- Ovals framelits, blender pen, rhinestones, dimensionals