Good morning, Friends! Have you been checking out the fabulous projects that are part of the Create with Connie and Mary Fall Collection? Oh MY!! They are just fantastic! If you are not a part of the subscription you can still join!! It's never too late! You can join now and still see ALL of the projects that have been offered this past week! I hope you will join us!
At the end of each week during the special edition, Connie and Mary offer a challenge. This week they have a great color challenge!
Pumpkin Pie, Summer Starfruit and Basic Black are colors that are found in the Witch's Brew designer paper. Week one of the Create with Connie and Mary Fall Collection is Halloween week. So I used the challenge colors along with the Witch's Brew designer paper to make a Halloween card!
A truly simple Halloween card that is easily mailable! Love this little bat from the Halloween Hello set!
- Stamp bat image from Halloween Hello set onto a Pumpkin Pie card base three times
- Punch a circle from Summer Starfruit and from a piece of the Witch's Brew designer paper using the 2 1/2" circle punch
- Trim the designer paper down and adhere to the Summer Starfruit circle
- Stamp greeting from Halloween Hello in black StazOn
- Tie a piece of 1/8" Basic Black taffeta ribbon around the "seam" and pop up onto card
- Stamp bat onto Very Vanilla card stock using black StazOn ink, cut out and pop up onto card
Check out the other creations from the fabulous designers at the Create with Connie and Mary website! And make sure to sign up for the Create with Connie and Mary Fall Collection! You won't be sorry!! Have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Halloween Hello; Paper- Pumpkin Pie, Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla, Witch's Brew designer paper; Ink- black StazOn, Pumpkin Pie; Accessories- 1/8" Basic Black taffeta ribbon, 2 1/2" circle punch, dimensionals