Hello everyone! It's time for another fun blog hop with The Stamp Review Crew! This time around we are featuring the You've Got This stamp set! I am your stop after the fabulous Debra Burgin!
I picked an older card that I had done and used the layout for this card. Why reinvent the wheel? Lol! I also knew that I wanted to try out the watercolor look with blender pens and watercolor paper. Too fun!
- Card base is Tip Top Taupe
- Stamp the background stamp from the You've Got This stamp set onto a piece of Pink Pirouette using Pink Pirouette ink and round the corners using the Project Life corner rounder
- Stamp the greeting onto the card base using Tip Top Taupe ink
- Wrap a piece of Tip Top Taupe dotted lace trim around the panel and tie the ends together using a piece of white baker's twine
- Adhere panel to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the flower image onto a piece of watercolor paper using VersaMark ink and emboss with white emboss powder
- Color the image with a blender pen and Mint Macaron, Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey inks
- Cut out the flower and adhere to card with dimensionals
Well that's it for me! This will be my last post with The Stamp Review Crew. I will still be stamping and following the hops. I have so enjoyed my time with these wonderful stampers! Thank you all so much for you support and love! Now go on and see what the fabulous Tanya Boser has created!
Card Recipe: Stamps- You've Got This; Paper- Tip Top Taupe, Pink Pirouette, watercolor paper; Ink- VersaMark, Pink Pirouette, Mint Macaron, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Tip Top Taupe; Accessories- white emboss powder, Tip Top Taupe dotted lace trim, white baker's twine, blender pen, Project Life corner rounder, dimensionals