Today's card was one that I did for a recent swap I was in. I just love this set and coordinating framelits! They make for a fun and easy card!
- Card base is Very Vanilla
- Adhere a piece of Happy Haunting designer paper to another piece of Very Vanilla card stock
- Adhere a strip of Happy Haunting designer washi tape to the bottom of the panel
- Adhere panel to card
- Cut a circle from Crushed Curry card stock using the circles framelits and sponge the edges with Crushed Curry ink then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the owl image from Howl-o-Ween Treat onto a piece of Very Vanilla using Basic Black archival ink and cut out using the Boo to You framelits then adhere him to the card with dimensionals
- Cut the "boo!" from black glitter paper using the Boo to You framelits and adhere to card
- Add three rhinestones
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Howl-o-Ween Treat; Paper- Very Vanilla, Crushed Curry, Happy Haunting designer paper, black glitter paper; Ink- Crushed Curry, Basic Black archival ink; Accessories- Circles framelits, Boo to You framelits, Happy Haunting designer washi tape, sponge, rhinestones, dimensionals