Hello everyone! Welcome to the Spring Collection blog hop! We have just finished up Week 2! I hope you have seen all the fantastic projects being shown! Wow! If you haven't, it's not too late to join the fun! Be sure to visit Create with Connie and Mary to find out more information.
I am your stop right after the fabulous Debbie Henderson! This week I used the Sheltering Tree stamp set. I love this set! This set is super easy to use to make quick and fabulous cards! I fell in love with this set when I saw this adorable bicycle! So I decided to use it for my card today.
- Card base is Crumb Cake cut at 11" x 4 1/4" and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Crumb Cake at 3 3/4" x 5"
- Cut a piece of Mossy Meadow at 3 3/4" x 2 1/2" and run through the Big Shot using the Argyle embossing folder then adhere to Crumb Cake panel
- Wrap a piece of linen thread around the panel three times and tie a knot
- Stamp the sentiment from the Sheltering Tree stamp set onto the panel using Tuxedo black Momento ink
- Adhere panel to card base using dimensionals
- Cut two circles from Whisper White using the Circles framelits
- On the smaller circle stamp the bicycle frame using Hello Honey ink then stamp the tire/seat/handle bars image using Tuxedo black Momento ink
- Stamp the long grass image using Pistachio Pudding and the grass blades image using Mossy Meadow ink
- On the larger circle using the Essentials Paper Piercing pack to pierce just inside the circle
- Adhere the pierced circle to the card using dimensionals
- Adhere the stamped circle using dimensionals
Time to send you on to see what the talented Connie Babbert has created! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!