Hello everyone! It's time for another blog hop from The Stamp Review Crew! This time around we are featuring the Festival of Trees stamp set. I am your stop after the fabulous Heidi Baks!
I started my card from a sketch and then ended up doing my own thing. Now I'm not so sure I am all that thrilled with it. I hate it when that happens. But here it is and I hope that you can get some inspiration - lol!
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- Round the top right hand corner of a piece of Merry Moments designer paper and sponge the edges with Crumb Cake ink
- Use the Bitty Banner punch to punch a banner from Cherry Cobbler card stock and adhere to back side of designer paper then adhere to card
- Stamp the tree image from Festival of Trees onto a piece of Crumb Cake using Mossy Meadow ink and punch out using the Tree punch
- Sponge edges of the punched tree using Mossy Meadow ink and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting onto a piece of Crumb Cake using Cherry Cobbler ink and punch out using the Washi Label punch and sponge the edges using Crumb Cake ink then adhere to card
- Add rhinestones to tree
- Tie a piece of linen thread through a basic metal button and adhere to card
There you have it! It's time to send you on to see what the fabulous Debra Burgin has created! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Festival of Trees; Paper- Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Merry Moments designer paper; Ink- Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake; Accessories- Tree punch, Bitty Banner punch, Washi Label punch, rhinestones, basic metal button, linen thread, sponge, dimensionals