My title for this post came from the inspiration I got from a Stampin' Weekly Update. Stampin' Up! sends out a weekly (or bi weekly) update with a sample. The last one I got had a sample that had this same basic layout. I wanted to try it out using Christmas stamps. Super simple!
- Card base is Whisper White
- On another piece of Whisper White, stamp the dots and stars image from Holly Jolly Greetings using Smoky Slate ink
- Stamp the "wishing you" using Cherry Cobbler ink
- Create a banner from a piece of Merry Moments designer paper and sponge the edges using Smoky Slate ink then adhere to panel
- Adhere a strip of Cherry Cobbler card stock
- Adhere panel to card base using dimensionals
- Stamp the "joy" onto a piece of Whisper White and cut out then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Add rhinestones to card
Have you subscribed to the Create with Connie and Mary December mini edition? The edition has opened and is ready to be viewed! Don't miss out on some super ideas! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Holly Jolly Greetings; Paper- Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Merry Moments designer paper; Ink- Cherry Cobbler, Smoky Slate; Accessories- rhinestones, sponge, dimensionals