Last night was the Card Class Christmas party hosted by my good friend, Becky! She always puts out a great party - complete with stamping and FOOD!! Always an enjoyable time! One of the projects we made was this cute snowman card. She used different colors and paper and such but I just loved the quick and easy idea! I have seen these adorable cards all over and I think I even saved one from last year (on Pinterest). So when I got home last night, I set to work and came up with this cute guy!
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- Run another piece of Crumb Cake through the Big Shot using the Softly Falling embossing folder
- Sponge embossed piece with Whisper White craft ink and then adhere to card base
- Punch a circle from Whisper White using the 2 1/2" circle punch
- Cut a strip of Merry Moments designer paper and adhere to bottom of circle
- Punch two little banners from the Merry Moments designer paper using the Bitty Banner punch and adhere to back of "scarf"
- Adhere snowman to card with dimensionals
- The eyes are two Basic Black candy dots and the nose is cut from Pumpkin Pie card stock
- Adhere a Snowflake wooden element to scarf and an iced rhinestone to snowflake center
- Stamp "merry" from the Holly Jolly Greetings onto a strip of Crumb Cake using Momento ink and flag the end then adhere to card
Before I sign off, I want to remind you all of the upcoming Create with Connie and Mary December mini edition!
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
* Plus BONUS cards done by Connie and Mary throughout the month!
*Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
Sets we are using for the December session, great for your upcoming January, Valentine and Occasions classes:
- Bloomin' Love Bundle 3D Project
- Going Global
- Timeless Love
- No Bones About It
- BONUS: Bloomin' Love Card Set
Here's a little teaser of the projects we are doing this month!
Did you purchase our 2-month WINTER BONUS SPECIAL in November?
Remember the December Mini Session was included, you already have the password in that Welcome Letter!
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Holly Jolly Greetings; Paper- Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Merry Moments designer paper; Ink- Momento ink, Whisper White craft ink; Accessories- 2 1/2" circle punch, Snowflake wooden element, iced rhinestone, Neutrals candy dots, Bitty Banner punch, Softly Falling embossing folder, sponge, dimensionals