Hello everyone! It's time again for the Saturday blog hop with the Create with Connie and Mary designers! This week we are featuring Christmas gift card/money holders. I am your stop after the fabulous Debbie Henderson!
I started out making a gift card holder and then switched to making a money holder. I had made these money holders many years ago and thought I would bring it back! I couldn't remember the exact dimensions so I had to kind of make up my own. But I still think it turned out pretty good!
- The base is Cherry Cobbler that I cut at 6 3/4" x 9 1/4"
- I scored at 3" and 6 1/8"
- I used an envelope that measured 6 1/2" across and then cut the top part off so that it measured 3"
- The envelope is adhere to the middle panel and then adhere the bottom panel
- Fold down the top (mine is a smidge shorter but I was ok with that)
- Adhere a strip of silver foil paper to the inside panel and fold down the top
- Adhere a piece of Merry Moments designer paper to the front
- Tie a piece of Smoky Slate baker's twine around the holder
- Stamp the greeting onto a piece of Whisper White card stock using Cherry Cobbler ink and punch out using the Note Tag punch
- Adhere tag to the baker's twine
- Adhere two Snowflake wooden elements together and then to the holder
- Add an iced rhinestone to snowflake center
Super easy! Have you signed up for the Create with Connie and Mary December mini edition?
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
* Plus BONUS cards done by Connie and Mary throughout the month!
*Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
Sets we are using for the December session, great for your upcoming January, Valentine and Occasions classes:
- Bloomin' Love Bundle 3D Project
- Going Global
- Timeless Love
- No Bones About It
- BONUS: Bloomin' Love Card Set
Here's a little teaser of the projects we are doing this month!
Did you purchase our 2-month WINTER BONUS SPECIAL in November?
Remember the December Mini Session was included, you already have the password in that Welcome Letter!
Time to send you on to see what the fabulous Connie Babbert has created! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Merry Everything; Paper- Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, silver foil paper, Merry Moments designer paper; Ink- Cherry Cobbler; Accessories- Snowflake wooden elements, iced rhinestone, Note Tag punch, Smoky Slate baker's twine; Other- envelope