Hello everyone! Welcome to another Saturday blog hop with the Create with Connie and Mary designers! This week we are featuring small Christmas favors. I am your stop after the fabulous Debbie Henderson!
We just put up our tree a few days ago and as I was getting out the ornaments, I took time to admire each one and where/when I got it or made it! What wonderful times! I decided to add one more ornament to my tree and made it for this week's hop! This is so easy and so much fun!
- This ornament is made with using a small embroidery hoop
- Cut a circle from Crumb Cake using the circles framelits
- Stamp the large snowflake image from the Flurry of Wishes stamp set using Soft Suede ink
- Sponge the edges of the circle using a sponge and Whisper White craft ink
- Adhere circle to the hoop
- Stamp the sentiment onto a strip of Crumb Cake using Soft Suede ink then color inside the lines using Crumb Cake ink
- Flag the end to create a banner and sponge the edges using the Whisper White ink
- Adhere to circle using dimensionals
- Sponge Whisper White ink onto a wooden snowflake element and adhere to ornament
- Add a large iced rhinestone to the large snowflake and a smaller iced rhinestone to the wooden snowflake
- Adhere a piece of Real Red pom pom trim to the outside of the ornament
- Tie a piece of silver baker's twine to the top of the hoop to create the hanger
Before I sign off I want to be sure to let you know about the Create with Connie and Mary December mini edition!
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
* Plus BONUS cards done by Connie and Mary throughout the month!
*Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
Sets we are using for the December session, great for your upcoming January, Valentine and Occasions classes:
- Bloomin' Love Bundle 3D Project
- Going Global
- Timeless Love
- No Bones About It
- BONUS: Bloomin' Love Card Set
Here's a little teaser of the projects we are doing this month! (New photos on the Coming Soon projects when Mary and I get our orders, but we KNOW you'll love them!)
Did you purchase our 2-month WINTER BONUS SPECIAL in November?
Remember the December Mini Session was included, you already have the password in that Welcome Letter!
Time to send you on to see what the fabulous Connie Babbert has created! Thanks for stopping by and have fabulous day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Flurry of Wishes; Paper- Crumb Cake; Ink- Soft Suede, Whisper White craft ink, Crumb Cake marker; Accessories- Circles framelits, Real Red pom pom trim, silver baker's twine, snowflake wooden elements, iced rhinestones, sponge, dimensionals; Other- embroidery hoop