Hello everyone! Welcome to another fabulous blog hop from the The Stamp Review Crew designers! This time we are featuring projects made using the beautiful stamp set, Wonderland! I am your stop after the fabulous Sue Plote!
This was a stamp set that I had to get right away! I just loved that trees image! And it is perfect for making quick and simple cards! I think it will still look good for winter cards even when Christmas is over. So here is what I came up with...
- Card base is Mint Macaron
- Stamp the trees image several times onto the card base using Mint Macaron ink
- Stamp the snowflakes image onto the card base using VersaMark ink
- Stamp the greeting onto a strip of Whisper White card stock using Tip Top Taupe ink and flag the end
- Cut the scallop part off of a piece of Tip Top Taupe dotted scallop ribbon and adhere to the back of the strip then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Add a few rhinestones to card
And there you have it! Time to send you on to see what at the fabulous Mike Funke has created! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Wonderland; Paper- Mint Macaron, Whisper White; Ink- Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, VersaMark; Accessories- Tip Top Taupe dotted scallop ribbon, rhinestones, dimensionals