Today's card was inspired by the Sweet Sunday Sketch.
- Card base is Soft Sky
- Stamp the large snowflake from the Flurry of Wishes stamp set onto the card base using Soft Sky ink
- Adhere a piece of Dazzling Diamonds glitter paper to a piece of Basic Black card stock and then adhere to card base with dimensionals
- Stamp the smaller snowflake image onto a piece of Whisper White card stock using Momento ink and cut out (you can use the Medallion punch instead)
- Color the snowflake using a Soft Sky marker then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting onto a strip of Whisper White using Momento ink and flag both ends
- Color the "Christmas" word using the Soft Sky marker then adhere to card
- Add an iced rhinestone to the center of the snowflake
Before I sign off I want to tell you all about the upcoming Create with Connie and Mary November mini edition! Lots of holiday inspiration for you! Here is a little snippet of what you can expect:
- Snow Place
- Embellished Ornaments
- Reason for the Season
- Winter Wishes
- Holly Jolly Greetings
- BONUS: Christmas Cuties
PLUS…we have a WINTER BONUS for you! Purchase both the November and December Mini Sessions and get a special winter project designed by Mary Brown for FREE! Check out the details over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Flurry of Wishes; Paper- Soft Sky, Whisper White, Basic Black, Dazzling Diamonds glitter paper; Ink- Momento ink, Soft Sky marker; Accessories- iced rhinestone, dimensionals