Today's card is a pretty easy one. I love how the gold really makes it all so regal!
- Card base is Night of Navy
- Adhere a strip of Wonderland designer vellum to the card base putting the adhesive in the center part of the vellum so it will not show
- Stamp the trees image from the Wonderland stamp set onto a piece of Whisper White using Night of Navy ink
- Stamp the sentiment at the bottom of the panel using the same ink
- Tie a piece of gold taffeta ribbon around the panel and then adhere to card with dimensionals
It's time for the Create with Connie and Mary November mini edition! The new projects were released today! There is still time to sign up! AND when you sign up for both November and December, you will get a bonus winter project! Check out more details at the Create with Connie and Mary site! You won't want to miss these!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Wonderland; Paper- Night of Navy, Whisper White, Wonderland designer vellum; Ink- Night of Navy; Accessories- gold taffeta ribbon, dimensionals