Hello everyone! Welcome to another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop! This week we are featuring Christmas cards using traditional colors! I am your stop after the fabulous Debbie Henderson!
I paired up the traditional red (Cherry Cobbler) and green (Old Olive and Mossy Meadow) with Crumb Cake for a fun Christmas card! I made a square card this time.
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- Run another piece of Crumb Cake through the Big Shot using the Softly Falling embossing folder and sponge the edges using Whisper White craft ink then adhere to card base
- Create the banner from a piece of Merry Moments designer paper and adhere to card
- Flag a strip of Mossy Meadow and adhere to card
- Stamp the words from the Festival of Trees stamp set onto the card using Cherry Cobbler ink
- Stamp the tree image onto a piece of Old Olive using Mossy Meadow ink and punch out with the Tree punch then sponge the edges using Old Olive ink
- Adhere tree to card with dimensionals
- Adhere a snowflake wooden element to the card and add a Cherry Cobbler candy dot
Time to send you on to see what the fabulous Connie Babbert has created! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Festival of Trees; Paper- Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Merry Moments designer paper; Ink- Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White craft ink; Accessories- Tree punch, snowflake wooden elements, Regals candy dots, Softly Falling embossing folder, sponge, dimensionals