Hello everyone! Welcome to another Saturday blog hop with the Create with Connie and Mary designers! This week we are featuring Christmas cards created using the colors white and gold! I am your stop after the fabulous Debbie Henderson!
White and gold are such elegant colors together and make fantastic Christmas cards! Here is what I did!
- Card base is Whisper White
- On a panel of vellum, stamp the trees image from Wonderland using VersaMark ink and emboss using white emboss powder
- Adhere panel to card base being careful to put the glue on the embossed image (on the back side)
- On a strip of vellum, stamp the greeting using VersaMark ink and emboss using gold emboss powder then flag the end
- Cut a strip of Winter Wonderland designer vellum and flag the end
- Adhere the two strips to the card putting the adhesive where the snowflake/button will go
- Adhere a wooden snowflake element to the card
- Thread a piece of linen thread through a gold basic metal button and tie a bow and adhere to snowflake center
I hope you are enjoying all the great ideas that have been shared this month at the Create with Connie and Mary November edition! It's now time to send you on to see what the fabulous Connie Babbert has created! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Wonderland; Paper- Whisper White, vellum, Wonderland designer vellum; Ink- VersaMark; Accessories- white and gold emboss powder, snowflake wooden elements, gold basic button, linen thread