Today's card was inspired by one that I had done quite some time ago. I was going through older posts and picking out cards that I liked that I had done and trying to recreate them with current product. That was kind of fun! Think I will look for more cards to do that way!
- Card base is Cherry Cobbler
- Run a piece of Mossy Meadow through the Big Shot using the Styled Lines embossing folder then adhere to card base
- Adhere a piece of Merry Moments designer paper to card
- Flag the end of a piece of Crumb Cake and adhere to card
- Punch a scallop circle using the 2 3/8" scallop circle punch from Cherry Cobbler card stock
- Punch a circle from Crumb Cake using the 2" circle punch and sponge the edges using Whisper White craft ink then adhere to scallop circle
- Adhere the scallop circle piece to the card with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting from Festival of Trees onto the banner using Cherry Cobbler ink
- Stamp the tree image onto a piece of Old Olive using Mossy Meadow ink and punch out using the Tree punch
- Sponge the edges of the tree using Old Olive ink and adhere to circle piece using dimensionals
- Add three rhinestones to card
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Festival of Trees; Paper- Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Merry Moments designer paper; Ink- Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White craft; Accessories- 2 3/8" scallop circle punch, 2" circle punch, Tree punch, Styled Lines embossing folder, sponge, rhinestones, dimensionals