Hello everyone! Welcome to another blog hop with The Stamp Review Crew! This time around we are featuring projects using the beautiful stamp set, For All Things! I am your stop after the fabulous Nancy Smith!
I picked out some different fall colors for this card and had fun making it!
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- Stamp the fern image from the For All Things stamp set onto a strip of Hello Honey using Hello Honey ink
- Stamp the greeting using Early Espresso ink
- Sponge the strip using Hello Honey ink then adhere to card
- Cut a frame from Island Indigo card stock using the Ovals and Lots of Labels framelits and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the leaf image onto a piece of Whisper White using Blackberry Bliss ink and cut out then adhere to card
- Thread a piece of linen thread through a gold basic metal button and tie a bow then adhere to card
Time to send you on to see what the fabulous Yapha Mason has created! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- For All Things; Paper- Crumb Cake, Hello Honey, Island Indigo, Whisper White; Ink- Early Espresso, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey; Accessories- Lots of Labels framelits, Ovals framelits, linen thread, gold basic metal button, sponge, dimensionals