Hello everyone! It's time for another fun blog hop with the Create with Connie and Mary designers! This week we are featuring Christmas cards using red and white! I am your stop after the fabulous Debbie Henderson!
So I pulled up an old idea that I had done awhile back of a punch art Santa hat and tweaked it.
- Card base is Whisper White
- On another piece of Whisper White card stock, stamp the greeting from the Merry Everything stamp set using Cherry Cobbler ink then adhere to card base
- Use the extra large oval punch to punch an oval from Cherry Cobbler card stock
- Use the Word Window punch to punch the "crook" of the hat (just insert the oval into the punch a bit)
- Use the scallop oval punch to punch the shape from Whisper White card stock then insert the scallop oval into the extra large oval punch to create the curve shape and adhere to the Cherry Cobbler hat piece
- Punch a circle from Dazzling Diamonds glitter paper using the 1/2" circle punch and adhere to end of hat
- Adhere hat to card with dimensionals
- Add several rhinestones to card
Super easy and fun! Time to send you on to see what the fabulous Connie Babbert has created! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Merry Everything; Paper- Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper; Ink- Cherry Cobbler; Accessories- extra large oval punch, scallop oval punch, word window punch, 1/2" circle punch, rhinestones, dimensionals