Good morning everyone! It's time for another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop! This week we are featuring fall cards that use one or more of the old In Colors! I am your stop after the fabulous Debbie Henderson!
Fall is my favorite time of year! The leaves are turing a beautiful golden yellow and that was my inspiration for this card! I decided to use the beautiful In Color, Hello Honey and the Vintage Leaves stamp set!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Adhere a strip of Rich Razzleberry washi tape (from the Happy Haunting designer washi tape) to another piece of Whisper White
- Stamp the smaller leaf from the Vintage Leaves stamp set onto the panel using Hello Honey ink (I stamped off once before stamping onto my panel)
- Stamp the splotches from the Perpetual Calendar stamp set onto the panel using Crumb Cake ink (I stamped off once before stamping onto my panel)
- Adhere panel to card base
- Stamp the two other leaves onto a piece of Hello Honey card stock using Momento ink and cut out using the Leaflets framelits
- Sponge the leaves using Hello Honey ink then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting from And Many More stamp set onto a strip of Whisper White using Momento ink and flag one end then adhere to card
- Thread a piece of linen thread through a gold basic metal button and tie a bow then adhere to card
- Add a few gold sequins to card
Have you subscribed to the Create with Connie and Mary October mini edition? It starts tomorrow and you won't want to miss it! Here is a snippet of what you can expect! I hope to see you there!
Time to send you off to see what the fabulous Connie Babbert has created for you! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Vintage Leaves, Perpetual Birthday Calendar, And Many More; Ink- Momento ink, Hello Honey, Crumb Cake; Paper- Whisper White, Hello Honey; Accessories- Happy Haunting washi tape, Leaflets framelits, linen thread, gold basic metal button, gold sequins, sponge, dimensionals