Today's card was one that I did for a recent swap I was in.
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- Adhere a piece of Basic Black to the card base
- On a piece of Very Vanilla stamp the greeting from Howl-o-Ween Treat stamp set using Momento ink
- Adhere a piece of Happy Haunting designer paper to the bottom part of the panel
- Adhere a strip of Happy Haunting designer washi tape along the bottom of the panel
- Sponge panel with Crumb Cake ink
- Adhere panel to a piece of Tangelo Twist card stock then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Adhere a strip of black glimmer paper to the card
- Stamp the pumpkin image onto a piece of Very Vanilla card stock using Tangelo Twist ink and cut out using the Boo to You framelits
- Adhere pumpkin to card with dimensionals
- Add a black star sequin from the Metallic sequins assortment to the pumpkin
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Howl-o-Ween Treat; Paper- Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Tangelo Twist, Very Vanilla, black glimmer paper, Happy Haunting designer paper; Ink- Crumb Cake, Momento ink, Tangelo Twist; Accessories- Happy Haunting designer washi tape, Boo to You framelits, Metallic sequins assortment, sponge, dimensionals