Hello everyone! It's time for another fabulous and fun blog hop with The Stamp Review Crew! This time around we are featuring projects that use the Vintage Leaves stamp set! I am your stop right after Tanya Boser!
I am loving this stamp set and coordinating framelits! I had a lot of fun creating this simple card for this hop! Take a look!
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- Run another piece of Crumb Cake through the Big Shot using the Woodland embossing folder then adhere to card base
- Stamp the leaves images from the Vintage Leaves stamp set onto Whisper White using Hello Honey and Rich Razzleberry then cut out using the Leaflets framelits
- Sponge the edges of the leaves using Crumb Cake ink
- Adhere the leaves to the card with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting from And Many More using Basic Black archival ink onto a strip of Whisper White and flag the end then adhere to card
- Thread a piece of linen thread through a gold basic metal button and tie a bow then adhere to card
Super simple!! Time for you to go and check out what Heidi Baks has created! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Vintage Leaves, And Many More; Paper- Crumb Cake, Whisper White; Ink- Basic Black archival ink, Hello Honey, Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake; Accessories- Leaflets framelits, Woodland embossing folder, gold basic metal button, linen thread, sponge, dimensionals