Today's card was one I did for a recent swap I was in.
- Card base is Whisper White
- Adhere a piece of Basic Black to the card base
- On a piece of Whisper White, adhere a strip of Season of Cheer washi tape to the very left hand side then adhere panel to card
- On another piece of Whisper White, stamp the two largest snowflake images from Flurry of Wishes stamp set using Soft Sky ink
- Adhere panel to card with dimensionals
- Use the Lots of Labels framelits to cut the shape from Whisper White and stamp the greeting using Momento ink
- Adhere label to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the smaller snowflakes image onto a piece of Whisper White and punch them out using the Snow Flurry punch
- Adhere the smallest snowflake to the label
- Add a small iced rhinestone to snowflake center
Pretty easy card! Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Flurry of Wishes; Paper- Whisper White, Basic Black; Ink- Momento ink, Soft Sky; Accessories- Lots of Labels framelits, Season of Cheer washi tape, Snow Flurry punch, Iced Rhinestone, dimensionals