Today's card was an experiment. I needed to come up with a swap card and this one did not make the cut. But I still liked it and wanted to show it off.
- Card base is Whisper White
- Cut a smaller piece of Whisper White and adhere a strip of Season of Cheer washi tape down the side of the panel
- Adhere to a piece of Soft Sky card stock and then to the card base
- Stamp the snowflake images from the Flurry of Wishes stamp set onto another piece of Whisper White card stock and then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment onto a piece of Whisper White using Basic Black archival ink and punch out using the Note Tag punch and then punch a hole in the top using the 1/8" hole punch
- Thread a piece of silver baker's twine through the hole and tie a knot
- Adhere tag to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the smaller snowflakes onto a piece of Whisper White and punch them out using the Snow Flurry punch
- Adhere the smaller snowflake to the tag
- Add an iced rhinestone to snowflake center
Before I sign off I want to leave you with a snippet of what's to come in this month's Create with Connie and Mary mini edition! We are having fun using the new goodies from the Holiday mini catalog! So many great ideas for you to see and use for the upcoming holidays! You won't want to miss it!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Snow Flurry; Paper- Whisper White, Soft Sky; Ink- Soft Sky, Basic Black archival ink, Accessories- Note Tag punch, Snow Flurry punch, Season of Cheer washi tape, iced rhinestone, silver baker's twine, dimensionals