Today's card was one I did with our shoebox group this month. I needed something pretty quick and easy.
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- Stamp the dots from the Perpetual Calendar stamp set onto the card base a few times using Basic Black archival ink
- Punch a circle from Crushed Curry using the 2" circle punch and sponge the edges using Crushed Curry ink
- Adhere the circle to the center of a spider web doily and adhere the doily to the card
- Stamp the owl image from Howl-o-Ween Treat onto Very Vanilla card stock using Blackberry Bliss ink and cut out using the Boo To You framelits
- Adhere owl to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting from And Many More onto a strip of Very Vanilla and flag the end then adhere to card
Don't forget that the Create with Connie and Mary September mini session has started! We are featuring some great projects for the upcoming holidays! You can still sign up to see all the wonderful ideas! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Howl-o-Ween Treat, And Many More, Perpetual Calendar; Paper- Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla; Ink- Basic Black archival ink, Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry; Accessories- 2" circle punch, Boo to You framelits, spider web doilies, sponge, dimensionals