Hello everyone and welcome to another fun Saturday blog hop! The Create with Connie and Mary designers are showing you all some fun little treat projects for Halloween! I am your stop after the fabulous Debbie Henderson!
I found a great tutorial from Becky Roberts that showed how to make these fun little file folder treat holders! It's the perfect size to hold a little chocolate! I didn't have any candy to put in it. We try not to have any candy around the house as I tend to eat it all - yikes! So this one is empty but I look forward to finding a special treat to put inside!
- Cut a piece of Happy Haunting designer paper at 3" x 5" then score at 2 1/4" x 2 1/2"
- Use the Envelope Punch Board and the paper trimmer to create the file folder tabs on each side of the paper
- Cut a spider web doily into fourths and adhere to the front of the treat holder
- Wrap a piece of Very Vanilla thick baker's twine around the holder and tie a bow
- Stamp the spider image from Howl-o-Ween Treat stamp set using Basic Black archival ink onto a piece of Very Vanilla and cut out using the Boo to You framelits
- Stamp the greeting from And Many More stamp set onto a strip of Very Vanilla using Basic Black archival ink and flag one end then adhere to back of spider and adhere to treat holder
Super easy and a fun treat to give anyone! I might think about doing this for my students! Time to send you on to see what the fabulous Connie Babbert has created! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Howl-o-Ween Treat, And Many More; Paper- Very Vanilla, Happy Haunting designer paper; Ink- Basic Black archival ink; Accessories- spider web doilies, Boo to You framelits, Envelope Punch Board, Very Vanilla thick baker's twine, dimensionals