It's another Saturday blog hop with the Create with Connie and Mary designers! This week are continuing the theme of Halloween! I am your stop after the fabulous Debbie Henderson!
Did I tell you how much I love Halloween? Lol! When I saw this set, Howl-o-Ween Treat with the coordinating framelits, I knew I would be having some fun! And how fabulous are these spider web doilies??!! My card turned out kind of busy but I still liked it! And I hope you do, too!
- Card base is Rich Razzleberry
- On another slightly smaller piece of Rich Razzleberry, adhere a strip of the Happy Haunting designer washi tape then adhere to card base
- Adhere a piece of Crushed curry to a piece of Basic Black and then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Adhere a spider web doily to the Crushed Curry card stock
- Stamp the owl image from Howl-o-Ween Treat stamp set onto a piece of Very Vanilla using Basic Black archival ink and cut out using the Boo to You framelits then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting from And Many More stamp set onto a strip of Very Vanilla using Basic Black archival ink
- Flag both ends of the strip and adhere to card
- Punch two small stars from silver glimmer paper using the star punch from the itty bitty accents punch pack and adhere to card
- Punch the larger star from silver glimmer paper using the medium star punch and adhere to card with dimensionals
The September mini edition starts tomorrow! The designers have put together some great projects that use the fabulous new products from the new Holiday mini catalog! You won't want to miss this! Here is just a little snippet of what you can expect:
Time to send you on to see what awesomeness Connie Babbert has to show you! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a super day!