Today's card was inspired by the super simple sketch at Freshly Made!
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- Adhere a piece of Happy Haunting designer paper to card base
- On a piece of Very Vanilla, stamp the greeting from Haunt Ya Later stamp set using Basic Black archival ink
- Adhere panel to a piece of Basic Black card stock
- Tie a piece of Basic Black stitched satin ribbon around panel and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the kitty image onto a piece of Very Vanilla using Basic Black archival ink
- Color the kitty in using an aqua painter and Smoky Slate ink
- Use Cucumber Crush and Watermelon Wonder to add color to the ears and eyes and use a Basic Black marker for the nose
- Cut the kitty out and adhere to card with dimensionals
Have you heard about this month's Create with Connie and Mary edition?
Both Connie and Mary have created a REMAKE of a couple of the Halloween projects with CHRISTMAS stamp sets! Yep! You really are getting a BONUS of two more tutorials. Below is a SNEAK PEEK of the project that I did from Debbie Henderson’s darling tutorial!
With our September mini session we are featuring fall and Halloween sets from the Holiday Catalog…
- Sweet Hauntings
- Cheer All Year
- Howl-o-ween Treats (or I used Snow Place…see below!)
- Haunt Ya Later (Mary used Jolly Christmas!)
- Lighthearted Leaves
- BONUS: Acorny Thank You
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Haunt Ya Later; Paper- Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Happy Haunting designer paper; Ink- Basic Black archival ink, Smoky Slate, Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder, Basic Black marker; Accessories- Basic Black stitched satin ribbon, aqua painter, dimensionals