Good morning everyone! Welcome to another Saturday blog hop with the Create with Connie and Mary designers! This week we are featuring fall cards! I am your stop after the fabulous Debbie Henderson!
I just love the autumn season! So making a few fall cards came really easy to me! I really enjoyed making this one!
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- Stamp the leaf image from Vintage Leaves stamp set onto the card base using Cajun Craze ink
- Stamp the splatter image from Perpetual Birthday Calendar onto the card base using Crumb Cake ink
- Stamp the greeting from For All Things stamp set using Early Espresso ink onto a strip of Soft Sky card stock and flag the end
- Adhere the strip to the card base
- Stamp the leaf image onto a piece of Very Vanilla using Mossy Meadow ink and cut out using the Leaflets framelits
- Adhere cut out leaf to card with dimensionals
- Thread a piece of Very Vanilla thick baker's twine through a gold basic metal button and tie a bow then adhere to card
Super simple! Now it's time to send you on to see what the fabulous Connie Babbert has created! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Vintage Leaves, For All Things, Perpetual Birthday Calendar; Paper- Crumb Cake, Soft Sky, Very Vanilla; Ink- Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow; Accessories- Leaflets framelits, Very Vanilla thick baker's twine, gold basic metal button, dimensionals