For today's card I challenged myself to use this set, Flower Patch. I have had it for a while but I think I have only used it once! So I created this simple card!
- Card base is Whisper White
- On another piece of Whisper White stamp the zig zag lines image from Stamp a Bag stamp set twice using Cucumber Crush ink
- Stamp the greeting from Flower Patch onto the panel using Tuxedo black Momento ink then adhere panel to card base
- On another piece of Whisper White stamp the flower from Flower Patch using Hello Honey ink and cut out using the coordinating Flower Fair framelits
- Stamp the leafy stem image twice onto a piece of Cucumber Crush card stock using Cucumber Crush ink and cut out using the Flower Fair framelits
- Adhere the leaves to the back of the flower and then adhere the flower to the card with dimensionals
- Tie a piece of linen thread through a silver basic metal button and tie a bow then adhere to flower center
- Add rhinestones
Don't forget to sign up for the Create with Connie and Mary mini edition! It started yesterday but it's not too late to sign up! You will only see these fabulous projects by being a subscriber! Check out the Create with Connie and Mary site for more details! Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Flower Patch, Stamp a Bag; Paper- Whisper White, Cucumber Crush; Ink- Cucumber Crush, Hello Honey, Tuxedo Black Momento ink; Accessories- Flower Fair framelits, linen thread, silver basic metal button, rhinestones, dimensionals