Hello everyone! It's time for another fabulous blog hop from The Stamp Review Crew! This time we are featuring projects made using the Crazy About You stamp set! I am your stop after the fabulous Tanya Boser!
I used the color challenge from Create with Connie and Mary and last week's sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.
- Card base is Sahara Sand
- Cut a circle from a piece of Sahara Sand using the Circles framelits
- On another piece of Sahara Sand, stamp the Hardwood background stamp using Sahara Sand ink
- Adhere the stamped panel to the back of the cut out circle using dimensionals then adhere to card base
- Stamp the greeting from Crazy About You stamp set onto a strip of Very Vanilla using Perfect Plum ink and flag both ends then adhere to card
- Stamp the flower image onto Very Vanilla using Perfect Plum two times then punch each one out using the Flower Medallion punch
- Adhere both flowers together with a dimensional
- Stamp the leaf image two times onto Very Vanilla using Mint Macaron ink and cut each out by hand
- Adhere leafy stems to the back of the flower
- Adhere flower to card using dimensionals
- Thread some gold metallic thread through a Very Vintage designer button (I used three strands) and tie a bow then adhere button to flower center
Now it's time to send you on to see what the wonderful Heidi Baks has created! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Crazy About You, Hardwood; Paper- Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla; Ink- Sahara Sand, Perfect Plum, Mint Macaron; Accessories- Circles framelits, Flower Medallion punch, Very Vintage designer button, gold metallic thread, dimensionals